Plan Your Visit
Gabis Arboretum is currently open daily from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Admission fees apply beginning July 6. Non-members should purchase their ticket online before their visit. Tickets are valid for one-time use and must be used within one week of purchase. Members and PNW students remain free.
- All facilities will remain closed until further notice.
- Railway Garden to reopen Saturday, August 8th by reservation only. See below for more details.
- There are two portable restrooms located on site (near the Depot and near the entrance parking lot).
- There will be no visitor services staff on site to address questions or concerns. The office will continue to work remotely. Please contact email@example.com or (219)462-0025 for additional information.
COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines
- The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests are our main priority. While our essential staff will continue to maintain our grounds, they will be practicing social distancing at all times (at least 6 feet of space between individuals). Please do not approach staff with questions. Call 219-462-0025 if needed.
- We recommend bringing your own sanitary items, such as hand sanitizer and sanitary wipes.
- Please continue to clean up after your pets.
- The Railway Garden will reopen Saturday, August 8th by reservation only. See below for more details.
- All facilities will remain closed, including indoor restrooms. Portable restrooms are located near the Depot and the entrance parking lot.
- Please continue to visit our website and social media pages for updates.
Railway Garden Will Reopen Saturday, August 8th
We are pleased to announce that the Railway Garden will reopen on Saturday, August 8th and will continue to be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Timed-entry tickets are required to reduce the number of visitors in the Railway Garden at any given time to promote social distancing. Tickets are free with admission. All visitors MUST get a ticket online for the time they want to visit the Railway Garden. The ticket indicates the time you need to enter, but once you enter, you may stay as long as you like.
Only the outdoor areas of the arboretum are open so facial coverings are not required. All visitors must maintain social distancing of six feet or greater at all times from Arboretum employees and other visitors not in their immediate household.
The playground in the Railway Garden will be open and social distancing and hand sanitation is required. All arboretum facilities remain closed. Portable restrooms are available.
Due to varied surfaces and elevations throughout the arboretum, touring the entire 300 acres may be difficulty for some visitors. They Meyer Pavilion and Railway Garden are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers via paved routes. We also offer golf-cart tours for a small additional fee.
For more information, please contact us at 219-462-0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.