Gabis Arboretum trails open daily from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Admission fees apply beginning July 6th. Non-members should purchase their ticket online before their visit. Tickets are valid for one-time use and must be used within one week of purchase. Members and PNW students remain free.
- All facilities will remain closed until further notice, including the Railway Garden.
- There are two portable restrooms located on site (near the Depot and near the entrance parking lot).
- There will be no visitor services staff on site to address questions or concerns. The office will continue to work remotely. Please contact email@example.com or (219)462-0025 for additional information.
COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines
- The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests are our main priority. While our essential staff will continue to maintain our grounds, they will be practicing social distancing at all times (at least six feet of space between individuals). Please do not approach staff with questions. Call 219-462-0025 if needed.
- We recommend bringing your own sanitary items, such as hand sanitizer and sanitary wipes.
- Please continue to clean up after your pets.
- The Railway Garden will remain closed until further notice.
- All facilities will remain closed, including indoor restrooms. Portable restrooms are located near the Depot and the entrance parking lot.
- Please continue to visit our website and social media pages for updates.
November to March
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
8 a.m. to 4 p.m, Monday-Friday
April to October
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
Open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for plant viewing.
Trains run May to October on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m (weather dependent). Trains may be available to run on Wednesdays for large groups per appointment only. Please call the office at 219-462-0025 to inquire.
All times listed are Central time zone (CST).