- This event has passed.
Part 2: TILT Your Assignment Workshop
June 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
One event on June 13, 2023 at 9:30 am
One event on July 24, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on July 7, 2023 at 11:00 am
One event on July 12, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on July 18, 2023 at 9:30 am
Collaborate with your peers to TILT your own assignments. Attend one or more of these sessions to get feedback and ideas on how to present your assignments clearly to students using the TILT assignment template. Must have attend the Part 1 Introduction Workshop before attending a Part 2 workshop. Lunch will be provided before the in-person meeting on May 24th and after the in-person meeting on July 18th.
- Wednesday, May 24, 1-2:30pm, in-person in Hammond, Gyte 108
- Tuesday, June 13, 9:30-11am, virtual
- Friday, July 7, 11am-12:30pm, virtual
- Wednesday, July 12, 1-2:30pm, virtual (FYE instructor focus, but open to everyone)
- Tuesday, July 18, 9:30-11am, in-person in Hammond, Gyte 116, (FYE instructor focus, but open to everyone)
- Monday, July 24, 1-2:30pm, virtual
All faculty are welcome to participate.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).