EPP Data Dashboard
PNW’s Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) considers data an essential component for continuous program improvement.
See how we assess our candidates performance (with additional data from the Indiana Department of Education and Pearson).
CAEP 8 Reporting Measures
2016-2019 PNW Completers Hired by County
|Lake County||Porter County||La Porte County||Newton County||Jasper County||Starke County|
PNW’s official Cohort Default Rate (CDR) for FY 2016 was 8.5%.
The FY 2017 CDR should be released in September.
For additional information on financial aid, please visit: https://www.pnw.edu/financial-aid/
Data on CASA and Data From Previous Years
100% of Employers Agree/Strongly Agree our Candidates:
- Received satisfactory training
- Work effectively with school leaders
- Exhibit ethical practice
- Openly accept suggestions/constructive feedback
- Work effectively with students with all exceptionalities
- Provide an inclusive learning environment
- Adhere to the legal and ethical requirements of teaching
- Meet expectations of a beginning teacher for content
- Understand how students learn and develop
4 out of 5 completers felt well-prepared by the EPP
ISTEP Passing Rate in 2016-2017 when PNW had one or more teacher in a school was 50%
ISTEP Passing Rate in 207-2018 when PNW had one or more teacher in a school was 52%
Text: 98% of first year teachers who graduated from PNW were effective or highly effective
If you have any questions about this data, please contact us.