- This event has passed.
Decorate the House – Window Painting (Hammond and Westville)
Help paint PNW black and gold!
PNW students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate and help bring the festive atmosphere throughout the campus!
- Pick up paint at SULB 313 (Hammond) or DSAC 1021 (Westville).
- Paint a designated window in the theme of PNW, Welcome Weeks, Homecoming, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- ONLY soap based paint provided at either designated headquarter may be used.
- Paint can ONLY be applied to clear, open glass surfaces in specified areas (no paint on or over any vinyl lettering or signage).
- Participants are responsible for cleaning the window(s) on the specified clean up date.
- If there is any damage to University property, the unit is responsible for the cost of repairs.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.