Until ‘Day of Giving’ Begins
Save the Date! Be a Superhero – April 24, 2019
PNW Day of Giving is designed to provide a once a year, convenient, non-stop, 24-hour opportunity for alumni, faculty, staff, parents, friends and students to make a monetary gift of any amount to Purdue Northwest. This year, Purdue Northwest Day of Giving is on April 24, 2019.
Day of Giving Challenges
Help PNW win bonus funds by participating in the following challenges!
- 8 a.m. – Most Faculty / Staff Donors
- 10 a.m. – Most Unique Photo with Day of Giving Logo, #PNWDayofGiving and #PurdueDayofGiving
- Noon – Most donations from Alumni Donors
- 3 p.m. – Power Hour: Random Faculty/ Staff Donor
- 5 p.m. – Power Hour: Random First Time Donor
- 6 p.m. – Most Gifts from International Donors
- 8 p.m. – Most GOLD (graduates of the last decade)Alumni Donors
2019 PNW Day of Giving News
PNW Day of Giving news feed.
Find Your Cause
There are plenty of ways to get involved in Purdue Day of Giving!
SPREAD THE WORD – One of the EASIEST ways to get involved during Day of Giving is to help us spread the word! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and share our posts to help us make a greater impact!
VOLUNTEER – There are an abundance of occasions for our alumni and friends to get involved in planning for Day of Giving. Contact Alyssa Strbjak for more information on how you can help.
MAKE A GIFT – Any gift, big or small, helps on Day of Giving. Consider a few small donations throughout the day. If you’re an alumnus of PNW consider making a gift and encouraging your classmates to match your gift.
Where Can You Give?
Bioscience Innovation Building
College of Business
College of Engineering and Sciences College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
College of Nursing
College of Technology Gabis Arboretum at Purdue Northwest
PNW Strategic Initiatives