Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is an online cloud-based platform that uses your @purdue.edu email to store files and media, provide collaborative opportunities and sync across devices.
How to Obtain Access
- Visit the Purdue Office 365 user account page. You may need to sign on with your Boilerkey
- Under “Account Tools” Click on “Activate your firstname.lastname@example.org account” link.
- Choose “Create a new email@example.com Office 365 account” if you have never signed up for an Office 365 account with your @purdue.edu email address.
- Verify your Purdue Career Account password to complete your Office 365 account setup.
- Your account has been activated. Login to Microsoft Office using your @purdue.edu credentials.
Use OneDrive to store up to 1 TB of files or media in the cloud for easy access, sharing and collaborating.
Use PowerPoint to design and collaborate on presentations and distribute to others.