What is myPNW?
- myPNW is the hub of Purdue Northwest’s (formally Purdue Calumet and Purdue North Central) online content. It is a Web portal which allows access to many of the university’s online resources from a central location.
How do I access Blackboard through myPNW?
- Log in to http://www.pnw.edu/mypnw/ using your career account username and password.
- Locate the horizontal menu bar and click Blackboard
- A box labeled Blackboard Learn will contain a link labeled Go to My Courses
How can I change my password?
- Off-campus – To reset your Career Account password from an off-campus location, please visit https://www.purdue.edu/securepurdue
- On-campus – You can reset your password on campus by visiting an available password management kiosk (marked with signs that read “Get your PASSWORD here!”), located in most university buildings or by visiting the Customer Service Center.
Who can I contact for help?
- Questions or concerns may be directed to the Customer Service Center. Contact information is listed below:
- Phone: 219-989-2888
- Email: email@example.com
- Hammond: Powers Bldg. room 216
- Westville: Technology Bldg. room 265
Blackboard Login Troubleshooting
Receiving errors when clicking on your course in myPNW?
“Resource not found.”
If the “Resource not found” error is displaying when attempting to access your course, it may mean the instructor has not made the course “available” for students. Before contacting the Office of Instructional Technology, please check with your instructor to see if they are using Blackboard for their course and if they have made the course available.
“Guests are not allowed to go to this course.”
If the “Guests are not allowed to go into this course” error is received, there may be an issue with course enrollment.
First, please check to ensure you are enrolled in the course you are trying to access in myPNW
If you are enrolled in the course, please contact the Office of Instructional Technology.
Cannot see your course in Blackboard?
This may mean that your instructor has not made the course available to students. Please check with your instructor to see if they are using Blackboard and they have made the course available to students.
Clicking on your course in MyPNW or on the Blackboard page and “nothing happens?
This may be a pop-up blocker issue. Navigate to one of the tutorials below to manage your pop-up settings in your browser and add the four trusted/acceptable domains below.
Ensure these domains are added as ”acceptable”, ”safe”, or ”trusted” domains in your pop-up settings:
If you would like to add the Purdue domains, you may as well:
Below are the tutorials: