Onsite Clinic – Hammond Campus
July 29, 2022
As was previously announced in June, Purdue University Northwest will partner with One to One Health to operate an on-site health and wellness clinic at PNW’s Hammond campus.
One to One Health has been operating the Center for Healthy Living on the West Lafayette campus since 2017 and will bring additional health care resources to PNW students, faculty and staff!
We anticipate One to One Health will begin offering services at the Center for Healthy Living at Purdue Northwest during the fall semester.
In preparation for the opening, the existing clinic – Regional Health – has ceased providing healthcare services at the PNW Hammond clinic location. For students, faculty and staff needing healthcare services in the interim, following are a few urgent/ER care facility options closest to campus:
- Concentra Urgent Care, 7501 W 15th Ave, Gary
- Franciscan Express Care, 7905 Calumet Ave, Munster
- NW Indiana ER & Hospital, 7904 Cabela Dr, Hammond
Additionally, vaccinations can be administered at most Pharmacies. (some vaccinations may require a doctor’s order) Some pharmacies closest to campus are:
- Walgreens Pharmacy, 6905 Kennedy Ave, Hammond
- Walmart Pharmacy, 7850 Cabela Dr, Hammond
- CVS Pharmacy, 6445 Calumet Ave, Munster