Ricardo A. Calix, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Computer Information Technology and Graphics
Ricardo A. Calix, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Computer Information Technology at Purdue University Northwest.
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning and AI applications
- Cyber Security and Healthcare
- Calix, R.A. “Getting Started with Deep Learning: Programming and Methodologies Using Python”
- CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; One edition (January 18, 2017) January 1, 2017