John Michael Spores, Ph.D., J.D.
Professor of Psychology
Primarily teach statistics and research methods, along with many clinically applied courses such as psychotherapy, personality psychology, and abnormal psychology.
Spores, J. M. (2012). Clinician’s guide to psychological assessment and testing: With forms and templates for effective practice (paperback/e-book). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Indiana, J.D., 1998
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, Ph.D., Clinical Psychology Major, Developmental Psychology Minor, 1990,
- Predoctoral Internship in Psychology, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, 1990
- Illinois State University, Normal, M.S., Clinical Psychology, 1981
- Harper Community College, Palatine, Illinois, A.S., Biology, 1977
Areas of Expertise
- Psychological Assessment
- Testing Forensic Evaluations: Competency to Stand Trial Psychometrics
Credentials, Accreditations & Awards
- Attorney at Law, #21404-64, Inactive Status, In Good Standing, 1999-Present
- Health Service Provider in Psychology, License #20040638A, 1993-Present
- Psychologist, License #20040638A, 1991-Present