Neil Nemeth, Ph.D.
Interim Chair for the Communication and Creative Arts Department
Associate Professor of Communication
Neil Nemeth manages the daily activities of the Department of Communication and Creative Arts, including the academic schedule, program review, assessment and the operation of the department office. He has held the position since September 2020.
- Interim and Associate Dean for Planning, Resources and Effectiveness, College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, 2017-2020
- Faculty Fellow for Assessment, Office of Academic Affairs, 2019-2020
- Faculty Adviser, The Chronicle/The Pioneer student newspaper, 2013-2018 (Adviser of the Year, Student Affairs, 2017)
- Faculty Fellow, Office of Academic Affairs, 2014-2015
- Secretary of the Faculty, 2013-2016