Thomas J. Dobrowski, MBA
Associate Professor, Construction Engineering and Management Technology
Thomas Dobrowski is an associate professor of construction engineering and management technology. His research focuses on materials testing of steel, soils and concrete.
- Construction/Engineering Ethics
- Construction Quality Control
I am an avid outdoorsman who enjoys spending time in the woods!
- Materials Testing
- Structural Design
- DLZ, Department Manager – Outstanding Employee Award and Best Managed Project Award
- Precision Surveillance Corporation (Nuclear Containment Testing) – Manager of Engineering
- Axelrod Construction – Project Manager