2024 Founders Day Nominations
Dear Campus Community,
The PNW Founders Day Program is scheduled for Friday, March 1, 2024. During this special event, we will be honoring exceptional individuals within our campus community across the categories of Outstanding PNW Faculty, Staff, and Students.
We are seeking nominations for those who have demonstrated remarkable dedication and service to Purdue University Northwest. If you know of any faculty, staff, or student who has exceeded expectations and meets the nomination criteria, we encourage you to take a few minutes to nominate them in the categories provided below.
The specific criteria for each award are outlined in the respective Qualtrics surveys.
- Outstanding Faculty Awards (Teaching, Engagement, Scholarship), follow these links to submit a nomination:
- Teaching Award 2024 Nomination for Outstanding Faculty Teaching
- Engagement Award 2024 Nomination for Outstanding Faculty Engagement
- Scholarship Award 2024 Nomination for Outstanding Faculty Scholarship
- Outstanding Staff Awards (Clerical Staff, Service Staff, Management and Professional Staff, Administrative Leaders), follow this link to submit a nomination: Employee of the Year 2024 Employee of the Year Award
- Outstanding Student Awards (Undergraduate and Graduate), follow this link to submit a nomination: Student of the Year 2024 Student Service of the Year Award
Nominations must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 12, 2024, to be considered for these awards. Your participation in acknowledging these outstanding contributors is invaluable to us. Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who make a significant difference within our community.
With much enthusiasm,
PNW Founders Day Committee