2017 APSAC Membership Drive!
Just Some of the Reasons to Join APSAC:
- Pick the Founders Day Outstanding Employee Award Winners
- Choose Professional Development opportunities to promote to your peers
- Plan staff events such as the Hot Chocolate Social
- Make recommendations to University Administration regarding changes to policies and procedures
Who is Eligible?
All .5 FTE PNW employees classified as Administrative/Professionals, Operations/ Technical Assistants are eligible to join. Three year term begins July 1, 2017.
We accept nominations from all divisions, but we need representation from:
- Academic Affairs: 4 members
- Information Services: 1 member
- Enrollment Management and Student Affairs: 1 member
- Finance & Administration: 1 member
APSAC reviews, interprets, and recommends changes to policies and procedures impacting AP staff to the University Administration. APSAC also sponsors professional development and engagement activities and educates AP staff regarding issues affecting employment. APSAC does this to ensure AP staff are heard, informed and engaged.
APSAC strives to be the voice of Administrative and Professional Staff at Purdue University Northwest. In order to better represent you, we must have your feedback. We welcome your suggestions and questions and encourage your communication.