Who We Are & What We Do
APSAC serves as a two-way conduit between A/P staff and the senior administration. As such, APSAC serves two distinct areas, each with the need to hear the other and to be heard by the other. In its role as a communications facilitator, APSAC offers A/P staff a mechanism to voice their interests and concerns as they relate to campus affairs.
APSAC reviews, interprets, and recommends changes to policies and procedures impacting AP staff to the University Administration. APSAC also sponsors professional development and engagement activities and educates AP staff regarding issues affecting employment. APSAC does this to ensure AP staff are heard, informed and engaged.
APSAC strives to be the voice of Administrative and Professional Staff at Purdue University Northwest. In order to better represent you, we must have your feedback. We welcome your suggestions and questions and encourage your communication.
Newsbreak – DECEMBER APSAC Highlights
- APSAC Annual Fall Survey – Information is being collected & reviewed. Results will be shared in 2019. Collen Robison and Nathaniel Elizalde were our two winners of the bookstore gift cards. Thank you to everyone who participated!
- Don’t forget to nominate an Outstanding PNW Staff, Faculty, and Student for Employee of the Year. All nomination forms must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 18, 2019 in order to be considered for these awards. The recipients of the awards will be announced at the Founders Day Program on Friday, March 1, 2019, which will be held in the Great Hall at the Dworkin Student Activities Complex on the Westville Campus.
- Outstanding Administrative Leadership Awards, follow this link to complete the nomination form: Administrative Leadership Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards (Administrative Staff, Clerical Staff, Service Staff), follow this link to complete the nomination form: Clerical, Service, and Administrative Staff Award
- Outstanding Faculty Awards (Engagement, Scholarship, Teaching), follow these links to submit a nomination form: Engagement Award Scholarship Award Teaching Award
- Outstanding Student Awards, follow this link to submit a nomination form: Student Award
- Save the Date – Hot Chocolate Social – Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at Hammond campus and Thursday, February 14, 2019 at Westville campus.