APSAC 2018 Membership Drive
Join us if you would like to …
Serve as a two-way conduit between Senior Leadership and A/P staff
Pick the Founder’s Day Outstanding Employee Award winners
Choose Professional Development opportunities to promote your peers
Plan staff engagement events, such as the Hot Chocolate Social
All A/P and OP/TECH .5 FTE staff are eligible to join
Three year term begins July 1, 2018
We accept nominations from all divisions, but need representatives from …
2 Academic Affairs
3 Enrollment/Student Affairs
2 Finance and Administration
To nominate yourself or someone who would be a great voice for our staff, submit the APSAC application form.
APSAC reviews, interprets, and recommends changes to policies and procedures impacting AP staff to the University Administration. APSAC also sponsors professional development and engagement activities and educates AP staff regarding issues affecting employment. APSAC does this to ensure AP staff are heard, informed and engaged.
APSAC strives to be the voice of Administrative and Professional Staff at Purdue University Northwest. In order to better represent you, we must have your feedback. We welcome your suggestions and questions and encourage your communication.
Newsbreak – APRIL APSAC Highlights
- April Guest Speaker: Chancellor Keon, spoke to the vision of PNW 10-15 years out and addressed questions submitted to APSAC through our website. See Chancellor Keon’s response here. PNW is larger than IUN, Calumet College, and Valpo University combined. PNW is now two years old – we’ve gone through some growing pains and working on a couple more. And, our growth is on track!
- APSAC Membership drive – thanks to those of you who have submitted applications!
- 2 representatives from Academic Affairs
- 2 representatives from Chancellor/Advancement
- 3 representatives from Enrollment/Student Affairs
- 2 representatives from Finance/Administration
- Professional Development
- Staff Continuing Education Opportunities
- Purdue Global
- Employees can participate with 100% of tuition waived
- Employee family members participate at 50% tuition
- Out of State Tuition – 150% of In State Tuition, effective Fall 2018
- Employees living out of state are grandfathered in at the In State Tuition rate through 2022
- Purdue Global
This information is also available on the APSAC website.