Celebration of Teaching Excellence
Each fall, the PNW community gathers to celebrate excellence in teaching at PNW.
The Celebration features a series of 5-minute presentations by faculty showcasing “Bright Ideas: Teaching Techniques that Work!” Check out these Bright Ideas shared by faculty at the 2020 Celebration of Teaching Excellence.
- Mind blowing concept mapping with Mindmeister– Amanda Kratovil
- Thought-Provoking Ideas: Interesting & Funny! – Hassan Naji
- Zoom into Breakout Rooms for more Student Engagement – Debra Pratt
- 360 degrees communication during pandemic – Neeti Parashar
- Using Zoom Polls to gauge student learning – David Nalbone
- Getting to Know You: Using Video Introductions – Manisa Baker
- “Redundant” module use: maximizing student and instructor accessibility – Michelle Spaulding
- Be a WINNER! Use the Wheel of Names – David Pratt
- 15-minute Modality Mixups – Christina Ragan and Hubert Izienicki