- This event has passed.
Nomination Deadline: PNW Hall of Fame
Purdue Northwest is accepting nominations for the third Annual PNW Alumni Hall of Fame! The 2024 Hall of Fame inductee(s) will be honored on Thursday, April 4, 2024 in Alumni Hall on the PNW Hammond campus.
- Nominations must be submitted by someone other than the recommended recipient.
- The nominator must provide the information requested on the nomination form.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the selection committee.
- Once a nomination has been received, the nominee will remain in the pool of nominees for five (5) hall of fame selection periods if they are deemed eligible for consideration. If they are not selected during this period, they may be re-nominated.
- Nominees must have demonstrated good citizenship and conducted exemplary professional/occupational careers which reflect credit on the individual and PNW.
- To be eligible as a candidate, the nominee’s class must be out of college at least ten years.
- Out of respect for a nominee’s achievements, a person can be selected posthumously.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.