- This event has passed.
Pride Professional Development Night
September 6 @ 3:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Grow professionally with the PNW Career Center’s pride professional development night!
Pride Professional Development Night will consist of a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) panel that begins at 3:30 p.m., a large-scale resume review and/or mock interview event that begins at 4:15 p.m. and a LinkedIn Headshot & Clothing Closet event. There will also be an employer/student networking suite!
- 3:30 p.m to 4:15 p.m. – DEI Panel
- 4:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Resume Review & Mock Interviews
- You must sign up for a resume review and/or mock interview ahead of time.
- For the mock interview – “apply” to a fake job then sign up for a time for an interview.
- For the resume review – “apply” to a fake job and sign up for a resume review.
- 4:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Clothing Closet and LinkedIn Photo Booth
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.