Our testing centers serve as secure locations for exam administration. We ask that you adhere to the following general policies when testing at our locations.
- Identification is required for any test. Valid identification includes current college/university ID, drivers’ license or passport. Identification must have a photo. Photocopies of documents will not be accepted as valid identification.
- You must sign in upon arrival.
- No cell phones or other electronic devices are allowed at any time during testing. Our centers have storage areas for your belongings. Electronic devices must be turned off and stored for the duration of testing – no exceptions.
- Watches must be removed prior to testing.
- Centers are equipped with video surveillance for safety and security during testing.
- Unless otherwise specified, no papers, books, beverage bottles, food or other articles are allowed during testing.
- Arrive on time for your scheduled exam.