Alumni Pride Profiles: Magdalena Madrigal
We are PNW Proud of our alumni! Explore our Alumni Pride Profiles to get a peek into the lives of our alumni and how PNW has helped shape their journey post-graduation.
Current Position Title and Employer
Student Life Coordinator, Purdue Northwest
Degree(s) Earned at PNW and Graduation Date(s)
1. What has your journey been since graduation?
It has been an absolute learning experience! I have been involved in more things than I could have imagined and have made so many connections.
2. How has Purdue University Northwest influenced your path?
Purdue Northwest created a home away from home for me. Because of the people who made themselves available – the staff, faculty etc. I was able to be guided and assisted.
3. What is your favorite PNW memory?
Being a part of Homecoming! I participated in the game and fell flat on my face.
4. What three words describe your experience at PNW?
Home away from home, resourceful, community
5. Who was your favorite professor or your favorite class as a student?
Frank Colucci – he helped me explore law school and internships.
6. Why are you proud to be a PNW Alumna?
The school has such caring faculty and staff!
7. What do you like to do for fun?
Work on my podcast and go to the gym.
8. What advice do you have for current and future PNW students?
Explore clubs and activities and talk to your professors – they are human too!
9. What is the best career advice you have ever received?
Connections go a long way.
10. Name a book or movie that you think everyone should read or see.