Consortium members and partners are active in publishing their work, adding to the body of knowledge surrounding the field.
- Kulatunga, N. A. & Sampaio, D. (2019). IoT Platforms and Hardware Integrations for Industry 4.0 Applications, Proceedings of IEEE-ICISS Conference, Kandy, Sri Lanka, December, 2019
- Potential OTENCIAL ENERGÉTICO DA BIOMASSA EM PEQUENAS PROPRIEDADES RURAIS – O CASODO ASSENTAMENTO ESTRELA DA ILHA*,Bruno Medeiros Coelho, Dionízio Paschoareli Jr, Cristhy Willy da Silva Romero, (2018), VII Congresso Brasileiro de Energia Solar ‐ CBENS 2018 (in Portuguese)
- The 7h Symposium of the Consortium for Rapid Smart Grid Impact (CRSGI), 2018
- Navaratne, U. S*. & Kulatunga, N. A*. (2017). Smart Grid Emulator with a Hardware in-Loop Smart-Meter Infrastructure. Technology Interface International Journal (TIIJ), 17(1) pp. 44-51
- Kulatunga, N. Athula* & Navaratne, U. S.*. (2017), Estrela Da Ilha, Brazil Power System Modeling for Power Quality Analysis and Renewable Energy Integration Studies, Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Trends in Renewable Energy and Smart Grid (ICRRESG), Mody University, Lakshmangrah, India, February 2017
- Kulatunga, N. Athula, Bhattacharyya, S., Sampaio, D., and Paschoareli, D. (2015), Enhancing Graduate Research through Collaborative Research: Case of Global Innovations for Smart Grids, Proceedings of the 2015 CIEC Annual Conference, Palm Springs, USA, February, 2015
- Navaratne, U.S., Kulatunga, N. A, Redmond, M., and Sampaio, D. B. J., Automated data collection system for performance analysis of home appliances under Conservation Voltage Reduction (CVR), Proceedings of 11th Latin‐American Congress: Electricity Generation and Transmission, ISBN 978‐85‐61065‐02‐7, November 2015
- Compendium of Symposium Presentations, Smart Grid Symposium 2015
Dissertations and MS Thesis
- Navaratne, Uditha S. Multi-Agent Approach (MAS) to Solve Distributed Energy Resource (DER) Allocation Problem to Increase the Stability and reliability of the Distribution System. Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA. Advisor: N. Athula Kulatunga, Ph.D. Dissertation
- Coelho, Bruno, M. Diagnosis of Energy Potential for the Production of Bioenergy in Rural Properties. 2018. University of Sao Paulo, Illa Solteira, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Adviros: Prof. Dr. Dionizio Pschoarelli Jr., MS Thesis
- Prof. Athula Kulatunga is collaborating with the State of Indiana’s Clean Cities Coalition, https://southshorecleancities.org/, in electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure development initiatives. Applied research, deployment, education, and technical expertise of the CRGSI consortium will help federal, state, and private enterprises align their investment strategies to take a strong foothold in the region. The electric vehicle ecosystem encompasses technologies that have been developing in silos to orchestrate actual economic benefits and environmental stewardship. CRSGI uses RDD&D (Research, Development, Demonstration, and Deployment) method since its inception. Today. Federal funding opportunities (FOA) request precisely that. CRSGI at PNW Engineering Technology Department is ready to assist all continuants in the EV infrastructure frontier. The Electronics Engineering Technology program now focusses on EV Electronics and Renewable Energy.