- This event has passed.
Chancellor’s Cup Challenge Benefitting the PNW Food Pantry
January 24, 2022 - January 27, 2022
Thanks to all who donated to the PNW Food Pantry during the 2022 Chancellor’s Cup Challenge! In total we had 3052 items donated.
- The department/area that donated the most items was Institutional Advancement/Student Affairs with 973.
- Special Recognition also goes to the College of Nursing who, for the third year in a row, had the highest academic college donation with 637 total items.
- However, if you remember our formula, we take the total number of items donated divided by total number of employees. So, we have our first repeat winner: the Honors College.
The Honors College scored 1203 points with an average of about 133 points per staff. It is my understanding they had participation from about 100 students to their team effort!
Congratulations to all our teams who worked hard to make this event a success and alleviate food insecurity on campus.
- Honors College
- College of Technology
- College of Engineering and Sciences
- College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Nursing
- Provost/Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management
- Institutional Advancement and Student Affairs
- Finance and Administration
- Information Services
- Chancellor’s Office/Athletics
Finding the Winner
The scoring system will basically be the same as in previous years, taking the number of items donated for each team divided by the number of faculty and staff in each area.
For students, since it is not practical to use total enrollment, we will simply look at the number of items donated. If it beats the highest number donated from any one area, the students will be declared the winning group. Students may donate on behalf of the student team or any of the other teams in which they work or learn.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.