- This event has passed.
Graduate Celebration Event (Westville)
December 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
PNW graduates of spring, summer and fall 2020, join us to celebrate your achievements! While PNW will not be able to hold our traditional large-format commencement ceremonies in December, we are happy to provide the opportunity take photos on a stage, and to invite graduates’ families to campus for these events.
Please note: Reserved time slots will be required to participate, to ensure social distancing.
- Friday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Dworkin Student Services and Activity Center
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Dworkin Student Services and Activity Center
- Friday, Dec. 11, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Alumni Hall, Student Union & Library, Hammond Campus
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Alumni Hall, Student Union & Library, Hammond Campus
PNW plans to provide one free professional portrait of each graduate participating on these dates. You will have the opportunity to purchase additional photos and take your own photos. Special photo opportunities will be set up around both campuses, indoor and outdoor, to give you additional locations to commemorate your graduation from PNW.
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #PNWGrad, and tag PurdueNorthwest!
- All COVID-19 Protocols MUST be followed. Please share responsibility for keeping everyone safe and healthy.
- Face coverings must be worn while inside campus buildings, and any time individuals are fewer than six feet apart outside. PNW staff will indicate the limited times when face coverings can be removed for photographs.
- Social distancing standards are in effect. Therefore, no group photos of students who are not from the same family will be allowed.
- All spaces will be cleaned and disinfected regularly to help ensure the safety of all visitors and staff. See the PNW COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting protocols for more information.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).
- December 4, 2020
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Event Category(s):
- Academic Calendar, College of Business, College of Engineering and Sciences, College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, College of Nursing, College of Technology, Graduate School, Honors College, University Calendar
- Event Tags:
- Commencement, Faculty Staff, Featured, Graduate, Parents, Registrar, Registrar Landing Page, Student, Student Life