- This event has passed.
Life’s Simple 7 Lecture Series – How to Eat Better
March 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Join us as we talk about How to Eat Better, the fourth installment of our Life’s Simple 7 health education workshop series!
Ezra K. Mutai, Assistant Professor of Food and Nutrition at PNW, will cover the following topics:
- How to make smart choices and build a healthy eating style.
- How understanding food labels help you make healthier choices.
- Tips on how to watch calories and eat smaller portions.
- How diet-planning principles are used to plan a healthy diet.
- How to choose products with lower amounts of sodium, saturated fats, and added sugars.
- Time for questions and discussion.
Hammond Campus Location
Nils K. Nelson Bioscience Innovation Building, Room 206
2229 173rd Street, Hammond, IN 46323
Westville Campus Location
Technology Building, Room 134
1401 US-421, Westville, IN 46391
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).