- This event has passed.
War in Ukraine: Political and Military Ramifications
March 1, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Join PNW experts for a faculty panel and community discussion about the war in Ukraine and its political and military ramifications.
- Richard Rupp, Associate Professor of Political Science
- Meg Rincker, Professor of Political Science
- Jon Swarts, Dean of the Honors College
Alumni Hall (south section)
Student Union and Library Building
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.
- March 1, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, Community Conversations, Honors College, Student Life, University Calendar, University College Calendars
- Event Tags:
- Alumni, CHESS, Community, Faculty Staff, Featured, History Philosophy Political Science Economics, Honors, Student
- Alumni Hall, Student Union Library Building (SULB)
2233 173rd St.
Hammond, IN 46323 United States + Google Map