- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk About…the Climate
March 2, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Join The Behavioral Sciences Department for a meaningful conversation about climate change.
CLO 151 (Live, Hammond) and LSF 018 (via Zoom, Westville)
- Welcome and greetings – 12:30 p.m.
- Prof. Kim Scipes: Environmental Catastrophe: Myth or Plausible Reality? – 12:35 p.m.
- Prof. David Nalbone: Climate Change: What the Data Tell Us – 1:10 p.m.
- Q&A – 1:25 p.m.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.
- March 2, 2022
12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
- Event Categories:
- College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, Community Conversations, Student Life, University College Calendars
- Event Tags:
- Alumni, Behavioral Sciences, CHESS, Community, Community Conversations, Faculty Staff, Student, Student Life