Housing Charges Appeal
- This form is to be used if you have been assessed a housing damage charge or housing fee.
- If you wish to be released from your contract, you will need to complete a housing contract release petition form. Please do not use this form for contract releases.
- In the reason/justification field, list the charges you are contesting and why you feel you are not responsible.
- Appeals are reviewed by the Assigments Coordinator and/or the Assistant Director.
- If you are not responsible for damages within your apartment, the responsible party would need to come forward and accept responsibility before you can be found not responsible.
- We ask that you allow at least four (4) weeks for an Appeals decision to be made.
- Any student may appeal their housing charges up to six (6) months from the date the charge was posted to their student account.