Power Onward Conference
Keep Roaring: Sustained Success Requires Teamwork
The Power Onward Conference is a collaboration between units across the institution to bring PNW faculty and staff together to share and learn from one another as we continue to ROAR AHEAD. The conference seeks to address our collective goals of creating a sense of belonging for everyone in our academic community and supporting student success.
Sponsored by Information Services, this Fall 2022 Power Onward Conference will feature presentations by faculty and staff, a resource fair, and opportunities to reconnect with one another. Conference events will be held in a variety of formats and venues at both campuses and online. All faculty and staff are invited to attend.
- Thursday, August 25 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Concurrent Online sessions
- Friday, August 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 9-10:30 a.m. Resource Fair (sponsored by CFE)
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Concurrent sessions
- Hammond, Westville, Virtual
Presentations will align with various session tracks that focus on key components including
- Student Success
- Mindfulness, Wellness, Self-care
- Community and Collaboration
- Teaching Tips/Tricks
- Technology Tips/Tricks
Previous Conference Playlist
See highlights from previous workshops!