In an increasingly competitive higher education landscape, PNW will continue to build its vibrant and cohesive identity as the public metropolitan university of choice for our diverse range of stakeholders.
Goal 1: PNW will be recognized as the premier metropolitan university in the region, whose value is acknowledged by students,faculty, staff, and the community
- Strategy: Identify and manage sufficient resources to promote the University’s identity and distinctiveness (brand).
- Strategy: PNW will increase its ranking among peer institutions and in national ranking surveys.
- Strategy: Infuse PNW’s economic impact into branding and marketing campaigns
- Strategy: The quality of the institution will continue to be enhanced by attracting and hiring nationally recognized faculty.
- Strategy: The institution will support expanded sponsored research opportunities.
Goal 2: Create a university-wide culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Strategy: Increase the impact of the Chancellor’s Creating a Culture of Inclusion Team.
- Strategy: Revise diversity, equity, and inclusion training / professional development resources for all faculty and staff.
- Strategy: Provide additional support and infrastructure for university-sanctioned student clubs/organizations that have multicultural identities. Provide appropriate funding levels to create collaborative spaces for student engagement and connections.