PNW Email Signature Template
Directions to create new e-mail signature
- Choose new email in Outlook.
- Choose “signature” dropdown and “Signatures” option.
- Select New and name your “new signature.”
- Edit/Add your personal information to the template below.
- Copy the edited content that is between the two dotted lines below and paste into your new email signature window.
- Select the default settings that will allow your new signature to automatically populate in new and reply emails. This is so recipients can quickly identify a means of contacting you.
- Close and save outlook signature window.
……………………………Suggested Copy starting below this line
Gender Pronouns (ex. she/her/hers)
Title | College/Department | Purdue University Northwest
Phone number(s) | email address(es) | pnw.edu