Power Onward Brand Resources
Thank you for all of your continued efforts in support of the PNW brand, “Power Onward.”
Your consistent sharing of the brand has led to PNW having strong brand recognition across the state and into Chicagoland. The collective efforts by our faculty and staff are shaping the university’s identity and motivating the next generation of students to consider PNW as a university of choice.
We are reaching out to share the below answers to some of the more frequently asked questions regarding the PNW brand and identity. Our Marketing and Communications team continues to be the university’s resource for high-quality designs, creative projects, website management, storytelling and more, and we are here to serve as your strategic partner. Please reach out if you have any questions.
- Explore our PNW Brand: The Power Onward Brand Guidelines are available online, along with helpful tools and resources to keep all university materials updated.
- Watch and Share: We proudly debuted a new video this semester that shows how our faculty, staff and students are Powering Onward. Please take a moment to watch and share this video with your friends and colleagues.
- Official PNW Logos: Consistent and correct usage of the university logos is vital to our brand. You can access the full university brand standards and download the university logos here. If you need your specific departmental co-brand logos, please send in a marketing request to our team to receive those files.
- Licensed Vendors: The Office of Marketing and Communications protects, maintains and promotes the various names, marks, logos, symbols and phrases that represent PNW. All giveaways, apparel, uniforms and products that include the university trademarks are required to be produced through licensed vendors. To learn about the importance of this process, visit our website.
- Access Toolkits and Templates: From presentation backgrounds to email signatures to business cards, we have you covered. Visit our website to find the materials you need to show your pride in PNW.
- Digital Advertising: Building upon the repeat success of digital advertising campaigns, units must partner with the Office of Marketing and Communications digital marketing expertise for developing and managing all campaigns. This partnership allows the university to monitor and respond to queries, optimize campaigns and measure outcomes.
Thank you for supporting the PNW brand.
Associate Vice Chancellor, Marketing and Communications
Executive Director, Digital Media and Brand Management