Search for the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Dear PNW Community:
I am pleased to announce that we are launching the search for the next Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
We have engaged WittKieffer in this important search. WittKieffer is one of the leading executive search firms in higher education, conducting more than 300 search assignments for colleges and universities each year. They will work closely with the search committee, comprised of faculty and staff, to recruit a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool for the committee’s consideration.
We strongly encourage you to submit nominations and recommendations to WittKieffer and the search committee through the e-mail address below:
The leadership profile outlines the qualifications and qualities expected in the successful candidate, as well as the opportunities and challenges facing the next Provost.
Thank you for your help identifying prospective candidates for this important search. We will provide updates on the search as it continues to progress.
Kenneth C. Holford
Members of the Search Committee are as follows:
- Chair: Vice Chancellor Lisa Goodnight, Institutional Advancement and Professor of Communication
- Dr. Bruce Berdanier, Dean, College of Engineering and Sciences
- Dr. Raida Abuizam, Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Professor of Operations Management
- Dr. Nicolae Tarfulea, Professor of Mathematics
- Jake Lenson, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Campus Planning, Infrastructure, and Facilities
- Dr. Amanda Zelechoski, Director of Clinical Training and Professor of Psychology
- Britt Hudson, Assistant Dean of Students
- Dr. Kwangsoo Park, Associate Dean, College of Business and Director and White Lodging Services Professor in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Dr. Chandramouli Chandramouli, Department Chair, Construction Science and Organizational Leadership and Professor of Construction Engineering and Management Technology
- Darien Thompson, Director of Student Success and Urban Engagement
- Matt Wells, Chief Engagement Officer, Office of the Chancellor
- Martha Jackson, Academic and Student Success Advisor
- Dr. Diane Spoljoric, Faculty Senate Vice Chair and Associate Professor of Nursing