This opportunity benefits your organization by creating special connections with the Career Center, employers, graduate schools, and other professionals. We will provide personalized workshops, opportunities to co-sponsor events, co-host, panels, and provide space to help organizations reach their professional goals.
- Your student organization must have at least 15-20 active members.
- Your organization is recognized by Purdue University Northwest and is in good standing with the university.
- You agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions. (See End of Page)
- Provide $500 to the organization to be used towards an event or professional development for members.
- The opportunity to co-sponsor events with employers from your field
- An invitation to exclusive employer hosted student organization/employer recruiting events
- The Career Center will provide specialty career-related workshops to your members
- Your organization will receive special notice of events, workshops and programming, targeted at group’s needs
- A partnership with the Career Center will increase visibility of your group on campus and positively impact your interactions with employers.
- We will link your group on our website and promote your group to employers seeking new hires and interns.
- Network with employers – Gain potential employment leads and develop your networking skills
- Improve your professional skills, including your communication and leadership abilities
- Provide input that will help shape our office’s services and events
- Strengthen your resume by participating in this leadership role
Your Organization’s Role:
- Connect with employers and assist students by working and attending large events such as University-Wide Career Fairs/Interview Days, and other career center events
- Help with social media– post on your groups social media page (and maybe even your own) to promote the Career Centers major events on campus
- Provide on-going feedback on services and programs provided by our office and assist in developing new initiatives through focus groups.
- Spread the word to other students about upcoming employer presentations, career fairs, and other career-related events through classroom, tabling and other outreach opportunities.
- Possibly opportunities to be on our advisory board.
Must follow our Terms and Conditions listed below.
Interested in Applying? Fill out our application!
Student Partnership Terms & Conditions
- You agree to respond to any direct employer requests within 48 hours. Even if you are not interested in a particular employer visiting your group, you need to demonstrate professionalism by letting them know as soon as possible.
NOTE: you don’t need to respond to announcements, only direct employer contacts.
- If you must cancel an arranged meeting with an employer, you must do so 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- You agree to forward our announcements to your members.
- You agree to maintain a group profile that enhances Purdue University Northwest in employers’ minds. Specifically, your group will not publicly endorse or promote illegal or unprofessional behavior that will tarnish employers’ opinions of UCSB students.
- Your organization may no longer be eligible to participate in this program if any member of your organization violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Student Code of Conduct