NSF Sponsored InviteCyber Summer Camp
***The camp is full for this year – thank you to everyone who registered!***
Calling all future cybersecurity workforce and enthusiasts!
Do you want to learn:
- How cyberattacks are threats for any nation and why we need to defend against them?
- How cyber-attackers hack our computers, emails, banks and social media accounts; and gain access to our personal information?
- How cyber-attackers may disrupt the Internet services at home and workplaces?
- How we can keep our information and Internet safe from cyber-attackers?
- How attackers develop malicious smartphone apps (malware); and how we can detect them to keep ourselves safe?
- How secure and safe smartphone apps are developed?
If your answer is YES, join our InviteCyber, NSF Sponsored FREE cybersecurity summer camp at Purdue University Northwest!
This summer camp will help you understand the fundamentals of cybersecurity and develop a cybersecurity mindset. You will learn different threats and attacks associated with the use of computers, smartphones, and Internet; and how to keep yourselves protected from them. Also, we will help you to develop some cool smartphone apps that you might use in your day-to-day life.
Dates & Eligibility
High School Students
June 13-17, 2022
Camp will be 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day, with a one hour lunch break. You have the choice to attend the camp either virtually OR in-person at PNW’s Hammond Campus. To be eligible, students must be entering 9th grade or higher in fall 2022.
- Please submit the University Photo Release Form