The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion supports the university’s commitment to create and maintain an environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
We ensure university policies for anti-harassment, equal opportunity, equal access and affirmative action are consistent with federal and state mandates.
Purdue University will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment within the university community. Discrimination and/or harassment in the workplace or educational environment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or status as a veteran is strictly prohibited.
In addition to ensuring compliance of policies that promote fair and consistent treatment, equal access and equal opportunity, the Office of Equity, Diversity and Diversity is charged with responding to allegations of violations of these policies.
Pertinent policies are detailed below for your reference.
- Title IX Policy
- Procedures for Resolving Complaints of Title IX Harassment
- Purdue University’s Statement of Integrity & Code of Conduct
- Nondiscrimination Policy Statement
- Equal Opportunity, Equal Access, and Affirmative Action Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Amorous Relationships Policy
- Procedures for Resolving Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment
- Operating Procedures for Programs Involving Minors
- Programs Involving Minors Policy
- Electronic Information, Communication & Technology Accessibility Standard