- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The PNW Writing Centers at Hammond and Westville as well as Zoom.
Writing Center tutors and Career Center staff will be on hand to help you with all aspects of résumé design and development. Mini-Workshops (Hammond location) from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- 3 to 3:15 p.m. – Getting Started: What Goes on a Résumé, Anyway?
- 4 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. – Layout and Design 101: How to Make Your Résumé Clear and Visually Appealing
- 5 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. – Polishing Your Language: Using Active Verbs and Concise Phrasing
- 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Westville: LSF 211 (inside the library)
You may be ready for your career to begin, but is your résumé ready for the job market?
- 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Individual and small group reviews of résumés
- Help with résumé development, proofreading, copyediting, layout and design
- Résumé workshops
- Computer lab available for drafting/revision
*Note: Individual résumé review and assistance will be available the full time from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.*
Note: Preregistration is optional, but we can send you a reminder for ResumeFest, and it helps us know how much food to purchase. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the PNW Writing Center at 219-789-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).