Official transcripts of your academic record are provided free-of-charge by the Office of the Registrar at Purdue University. This is the method to be used when a sealed official transcript is required for a third party.
Official Transcript in a Sealed Envelope
- Students may request either official (sealed) or unofficial (unsealed) transcripts in Lawshe Hall, Room 130, Desk 3. Same day service is available. Request forms may be filled out in person or faxed to (219) 989-2771. Students will be asked for a valid picture ID at pick-up. Transcripts cannot be released to a third party. Requests cannot be processed if requested 15 minutes before closing time. In this instance, the transcript(s) would be available after 10:00 am the next business day.
Westville Campus Students
- Students may request either official (sealed) or unofficial (unsealed) transcripts in Schwarz Hall, Room 40. Fax number: (219) 785-5538. Same day service is available.
Please note that you are able to request transcripts at either the Hammond or Westville campus, regardless of where you attended. Transcripts requested after 4:30 pm will be available after 10:00 am on the next business day.
Monetary holds may prohibit processing of transcript requests. Current students may check myPNW to view any holds on their accounts.
Click here for office hours and other contact information for the Registrar’s Office at both the Hammond and Westville campuses.
Students can access and print their unofficial transcript through myPNW. This transcript should be used for reference purposes only.
- In myPNW, click on Registration tab.
- In the Registration Shortcuts box, click on “View Your Unofficial Transcript”.
- On the Display Transcript page, print transcripts by right clicking and select Print, or from the menu, select File and Print.