Services and Forms
Discover our full guide to PNW forms and processes related to course registration, enrollment and student records below!
Need assistance? Contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210 (Hammond) or (219) 785-5342 (Westville). Please provide your email address when submitting an email or leaving a voicemail message.
Course Registration and Enrollment
- Register for Classes Online through myPNW portal
See our step-by-step guide to register for PNW classes online.
- Drop/Add Card
Submit this form when you wish to drop or add a course after the first week of the semester. NOTE: To add a course you may need additional signatures. Consult with your academic advisor regarding course selection and planning.
Learn more about the degree audit tool where you can see how your completed and in progress courses meet degree requirements and what courses you still need to take. A link to myPNWplan can be found on the Registration tab in myPNW portal. NOTE: This system is for undergraduate students.
- Enrollment Certification – National Student Clearinghouse (recommended method)
The place to order your enrollment certification for employment, housing, healthcare or loan deferment. You will receive your certification electronically via email from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Enrollment Certification Form
This Office of the Registrar form is only for certifications requiring a GPA. All other requests must use the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Veterans Enrollment Certification
To maintain VA education benefits, this form needs to be completed every time you register for classes. Academic advisors have an Advisor Approval Form (available to them through myPNW) that also needs to be submitted each semester after you register for classes.
- Address Change Form
This form updates your address on file with PNW. A change of address does not automatically initiate a change in your state residency status for tuition purpose, please review the Residence Classification criteria to see if you qualify and complete the process by the appropriate date (listed below).
- Consent to Conduct Business Non-Electronically (PDF)
This form provides authorization and basic information regarding what is required to process non-electronic business transactions with Purdue University Northwest.
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation Request Form
Use this form to request that a PNW faculty or staff member write a letter of recommendation for you.
- Personal Information Record Change
To report a name change. Documentation is required.
- Residence Classification (PDF) – Application for In-State Residency
Submit form and supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar of your home campus. Do not send forms to Purdue West Lafayette.
- Before you begin filling out the Residence Classification form, review this important information about applying for in-state residency.
- Deadline to submit Residency Applications: Summer 2021 – Friday, July 2, 2021; Fall 2021 – Monday, September 13, 2021. Applications are due no later than 4:30 p.m. (CST) on the published deadlines.
- Transcript Request
To request official transcripts of your academic record.
We make every effort to ensure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210 (Hammond) or (219) 785-5342 (Westville).