Services and Forms

Discover our full guide to PNW forms and processes related to course registration, enrollment and student records below!

Need assistance? Contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210 (Hammond) or (219) 785-5342 (Westville). Please provide your email address when leaving a voicemail message.

For in person assistance, visit the Office of the Registrar in Lawshe Room 130 (Hammond) or Schwarz Room 120 (Westville).

Course Registration and Enrollment

  • Register for Classes Online through myPNW portal
    See our step-by-step guide to register for PNW classes online in the new Student Scheduling Assistant. Students can also drop / add classes through this system. PNW no longer uses Drop/Add cards.
  • MyPNWplan
    Learn more about the degree audit tool where you can see how your completed and in progress courses meet degree requirements and what courses you still need to take. A link to myPNWplan can be found on the Registration tab in myPNW portal. NOTE: This system is for undergraduate students.
  • Enrollment Certification – National Student Clearinghouse (recommended method)
    The place to order your enrollment certification for employment, housing, healthcare or loan deferment. You will receive your certification electronically via email from the National Student Clearinghouse.
  • Enrollment Certification Form
    This Office of the Registrar form is only for certifications requiring a GPA. All other requests must use the National Student Clearinghouse.
  • Veterans Enrollment Certification
    To maintain VA education benefits, this form needs to be completed every time you register for classes. Academic advisors have an Advisor Approval Form (available to them through myPNW) that also needs to be submitted each semester after you register for classes.
  • Request to Repeat a Course After 3 Attempts (Exception to Course Enrollment Limit Form)
    Students are permitted to enroll in a non-repeatable course up to 3 times.  Additional enrollment in the same course requires approval from the Academic Department. Download this request form, fill in your information and submit it to your academic advisor.
  • Full Withdrawal from Current Academic Term (Drop All Classes)
    You must complete and submit a Full Withdrawal from Current Academic Term form, which is located on the Registration tab in myPNW. Dropping all courses is a serious matter.  Visit this web page for more guidance on fully withdrawing from all courses for the current or a future semester.

Student Records

  • Address Change Form
    This form updates your address on file with PNW. A change of address does not automatically initiate a change in your state residency status for tuition purpose. Please review the Residence Classification criteria to see if you qualify and complete the process by the appropriate date (listed below).
  • Consent to Conduct Business Non-Electronically (PDF)
    This form provides authorization and basic information regarding what is required to process non-electronic business transactions with Purdue University Northwest.
  • FERPA Letter of Recommendation Request Form
    Use this form to request that a PNW faculty or staff member write a letter of recommendation for you. Make sure you indicate the name of the person at PNW who you want to write the letter in addition to including where the letter should be sent on your behalf.
  • Personal Information Record Change
    To report a name change. Documentation is required.
  • Application for In-State Residency
    Submit the Residence Classification form and supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar of your home campus. Do not send forms to Purdue West Lafayette.

    • Before you begin filling out the Residence Classification form, review this important information about applying for in-state residency. The link to the form is listed under Step 2.
    • Deadline to submit Residency Applications:  Summer 2024 – Monday, July 1.  Fall 2024 – Tuesday, September 10. Applications are due no later than 4:30 p.m. (CST) on the published deadlines.
  • Transcript Request
    To request official transcripts of your academic record.

Indiana Voter Information

  • Voter Registration – Register to vote by mail or online.  Information includes a link to the Indiana Voter Registration Application.

We make every effort to ensure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210 (Hammond) or (219) 785-5342 (Westville).

Contact Us
PNW placeholder image

Office of the Registrar

(219) 989-2210

Upcoming Events

See All Events