Services and Forms
Discover our full guide to PNW forms and processes related to course registration, enrollment and student records below!
Need assistance? Contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210 (Hammond) or (219) 785-5342 (Westville).
Course Registration and Enrollment
- Register for Classes Online through myPNW portal
See our step-by-step guide to register for PNW classes online
- Drop/Add Card
Submit this form when you wish to drop or add a course after the first week of the semester.
- Enrollment Verification Form
Submit this form for general proof of enrollment at PNW.
- Veterans Enrollment Certification
To maintain VA education benefits, this form needs to be completed every time you register for classes. Academic advisors have an Advisor Approval Form (available to them through myPNW) that also needs to be submitted each semester after you register for classes.
- Address Change Form
This form updates your address on file with PNW. If your change of address may also result in a change in your state residency status, please complete the Residence Classification process by the appropriate date (listed below).
- Change of Degree Objective (CODO) / Change of Major
Official forms for students to change their major. Students considering this change should contact their current academic advisor.
- Consent to Conduct Business Non-Electronically (PDF)
This form provides authorization and basic information regarding what is required to process non-electronic business transactions with Purdue University Northwest.
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation Request Form
Use this form to request that a PNW faculty or staff member write a letter of recommendation for you.
- Personal Information Record Change
To report a name change. Documentation is required.
- Residence Classification (PDF)
Submit form and supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar of your home campus. Do not send forms to Purdue West Lafayette.
- Deadline to submit Residency Applications: Spring 2020 – Monday, February 3, 2020; Summer 2020 – Monday, July 6, 2020. Fall 2020 – Monday, September 14, 2020. Applications are due no later than 4:30 p.m. (CST) on the published deadlines.
- See important information about applying for in-state residency.
- Transcript Request
Use this form to request official transcripts of your academic record.
We make every effort to ensure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210 (Hammond) or (219) 785-5342 (Westville).