All PNW students have access to academic support services, including tutoring, for free! Our peer tutors offer by-appointment (individual appointment) or walk-in tutoring for specific courses.
Our tutors are peers that have taken these courses at PNW. They excel academically, are professor recommended, attended class with these professors and are familiar with the course requirements. Check the schedule and make an appointment to secure your place.
Walk-in tutoring is available Monday-Thursday on the Hammond campus (Gyte 102) and Westville campus (TECH 157). Visit our offices to view the schedule of subject and tutors available and/or view it online here.
Review the steps for making an appointment.
Review the steps for canceling an appointment.
By-Appointment Tutoring Overview
By-Appointment online tutoring is available.
- By-Appointment, peer-tutoring is free for all Purdue University Northwest students and available in most major subjects
- Make up to two appointments per subject at a time
- Requests are made 24 hours prior to the appointment
- Two no-shows within a semester may result in loss of tutoring privileges
- Sessions are very interactive, and tutors will lead you in doing your own work
- Tutors will help you structure your work, discover your learning style, and become an independent, confident learner