Interfolio is PNW’s enterprise-wide digital solution for faculty review, tenure and promotion.
Resources for Faculty Candidates
- A Candidate’s Guide to Interfolio Review, Promotion, and Tenure
- How to view packet requirements
- How to add files to your packet
- How to view past packets
- Adobe Guide to Combine Files
- Best Practices for Naming Packet Materials, and Using Bookmarks to Organize Your Packet
- Add Links to Webpages, and YouTube and Vimeo Videos to Your Packet
- Share Access to a Protected YouTube or Vimeo Video
- How to preview your packet before submitting
- How to view files that are shared with you by the committee in RPT
- How to respond to shared Files
- View and Respond to Files Shared with You by a Committee (Rebuttal)
- Re-use Materials From Previous Packets in Current or Upcoming Reviews
- Deleting Materials from Your Candidate Packet
- Student Evaluation Template (DOC)
- Quick Reference Guide to Dossier Institution for Faculty Members
- Using Guidelines In Dossier to Prepare for Future Reviews
- How do I upload materials?
- How do I organize my Dossier?
- How do I create a collection of individual materials?
- Using Collections From Your Dossier To Satisfy Packet Requirements
- How do I share and receive feedback materials or collections?
Resources for Committees
- Request External Evaluations
- Edit & Resend an External Evaluation Request
- Cancel a Request for an External Evaluation
- How to Bundle Candidate Documents to Send to External Evaluators
- For External Evaluators: Guide to Providing Requested Evaluations in Interfolio Review, Promotion, and Tenure
- Access Your Case List
- View Case Materials
- Read and Annotate Packet Documents Using the Document Viewer
- Move a Case Forward or Backward
- Record the Results of a Committee Vote
- Upload Required Committee Documents
- Share Case Materials with a Candidate and Allow Candidate Response/Rebuttal
- View the Results of Your Committee’s Vote