Payments & Deadlines
Tuition and fees are due for Summer 2019 as follows:
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 by 4:00 P.M. for classes beginning in May
- Friday, June 14, 2019 by 4:00 P.M. for all other Summer sessions
Credit Card Convenience Fees
The cost of processing credit and debit cards keeps going up. It’s now a significant annual expense for universities and Purdue Northwest is no exception. Unfortunately, the university cannot absorb these costs, and keep a PNW education as affordable as we would like. However, we do want to continue the convenience of allowing students to use credit and debit cards as payment options.
The Bursar’s Office is responsible for:
- Invoicing and collection of tuition, fees, housing and other university related charges
- Processing refunds
- Cashiering functions for the university
- University receivables
- Billing third-party sponsors
- Overseeing payment plans
- Collection of delinquent student accounts
Electronic Statement (eStatement) is the official method of billing at Purdue Northwest.
The term “bursar” is a Latin term meaning the “official in charge of the funds” or the “keeper of the purse.” “Bursar” is a term unique to higher education.