Payments & Deadlines
What You Need to Know for Summer
- Summer 2017 bill/schedule will be available online on Tuesday, April 25, 2017. You will be notified through your PNW email when it is available.
- If you currently have a financial hold on your account, you will not be able to register. Please make your payment through your myPNW portal.
- For students enrolled in any classes beginning in May, Summer 2017 tuition/fees are due by Thursday, May 25, 2017 by 4 P.M.
- For students enrolled in classes beginning in June or July, Summer 2017 Tuition/fees are due by Friday, June 16, 2017 by 4 P.M.
What You Need to Know for Fall
- Fall 2017 bill/schedule will be available online on Wednesday, July 5, 2017. You will be notified through your PNW email when it is available.
- Fall 2017 tuition/fees are due by Thursday, August 3, 2017 by 4 P.M.
Credit Card Convenience Fees
The cost of processing credit and debit cards keeps going up. It’s now a significant annual expense for universities and Purdue Northwest is no exception. Unfortunately, the university cannot absorb these costs, and keep a PNW education as affordable as we would like. However, we do want to continue the convenience of allowing students to use credit and debit cards as payment options.