You may pay online or enroll in an installment payment plan through your “MyPNW account.” Accepted methods of online payment are:
- Electronic check (requires a valid bank routing number and account number for a personal checking or savings account. Sorry, no corporate accounts accepted)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Please note: PayPath charges a 2.85% convenience fee. Credit Card Convenience Fees – FAQs
Need some help? We have tutorials to walk you through the process of paying online.
Pay in Person at the Bursar’s Office
- Hammond Campus – Lawshe Hall, Room 130
- Westville Campus – Schwarz Hall, Room 127
- Personal check
- Cashier’s check
- Money order
Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards in the office.
Pay by Mail
- Purdue Northwest, Bursar’s Office – Hammond Campus, 2200 169th Street, Hammond, IN 46323
- Purdue Northwest, Bursar’s Office – Westville Campus, 1401 S US Hwy 421, Westville, IN 46391
Please do not send cash. When paying by mail, please mail a personal check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to Purdue University Northwest, and be sure to include your PUID. (Please allow 7 days for the mail).
Mobile Bill & Payment
Students may enroll in a payment plan online through their myPNW account.