Tuition and fees are due for Summer 2019 as follows:
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 by 4:00 P.M. for classes beginning in May
- Friday, June 14, 2019 by 4:00 P.M. for all other Summer sessions
Pay Tuition and Fees
To Pay On-Line, set up a Payment Plan, view bill, etc:
Click on “myPNW”, Log in, select Bills & Payments tab, then click Bill & Payment Portal. This will open a new browser window.
From here, students can:
- Click “eRefunds”, to set up a refund account payment profile for direct deposit.
- Click on the “Payment Plans” tab to enroll in a payment plan
- Click on “eStatements” to view current or past eBilling statements
- Click on “view” in the Most Recent Billing Statements section (center of the screen) to go directly to the most recent eBill.
- Click on the “Make a Payment” button to make a payment (NOTE: this is not used to enroll in the payment plan)
- Click on “View Account Activity” to view the credits and debits which make up their bill.
Set-up a one-time payment or enroll in an Installment Payment Plan through your myPNW Banner account. Accepted methods of payment are:
- Electronic Check (Requires a valid bank routing number and account number for a personal checking or savings account. Sorry, No Corporate Accounts accepted.)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). Please note that there is now a convenience fee for using a credit or debit card. View more information about the convenience fee.
Pay in Person
Pay at the Bursar’s Office: Lawshe Room, 130 on the Hammond Campus or Schwarz Hall, Room 127 on the Westville Campus. We accept Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders or Cash.
Pay by Mail
Do not send Cash. When paying by mail, please mail a Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order made payable to “Purdue University Northwest”, and write the student ID# or Student Name on the check. (Please allow 7 days for the mail.)
Purdue University Northwest
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323
Purdue University Northwest
1401 South US Highway 421
Westville, IN 46391
Students may enroll in a payment plan on-line through their myPNW account. Click on the Payment Plans Tab. The down payment and setup fee are deducted from your account the day you sign up, and the remaining payments are automatically deducted from the same account on the due dates listed.
Installment Plans for Fall 2019
- 4 Pay Plan: (available July 2nd through August 23rd)
25% is due at time of enrollment, and the remaining payments of 25% each will be automatically deducted on September 22nd, October 22nd, and November 22nd
Plan available dates are not the payment due dates.
A non-refundable $15.00 setup fee is due upon enrollment in the plan. A $20.00 late payment fee will be assessed if the remaining Installment Plan payments are paid later than 10 days after the due date.
Do You Have Financial Aid?
Do you have Grants, Student Loans, Scholarships or other forms of Tuition Assistance? (Don’t forget to Accept Fees and Confirm Your Enrollment)
View your financial aid information by:
- logging into myPNW,
- select Financial Aid tab
Disbursement of Financial Aid Refunds:
Funds are disbursed by two options:
- Direct Deposit – This is the safest and quickest way to have your EXCESS funds deposited. They are put directly into a U.S. checking or savings account. An e-mail notice will be sent indicating the direct deposit of your excess funds has been made. Sign up for direct deposit by logging on to myPNW, then select Bills & Payments tab, then click Bill & Payment Portal. A new browser window will appear. Select eRefunds, then select Set up Account.
- If you did not set up a new e-refund account for PNW in the Fall, you will need to set up a new refund account in PNW now. We were not able to move your old e-refund information from PUC or PNC.
- Check – Note: All checks will be printed at Purdue West Lafayette and mailed directly to the student at their address on file.
Registration & Course Schedule Changes
Registration & Course Schedule Changes may be processed through your advisor or by completing a drop card in the Registration Office.
Due to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), information will only be given to the student.
Is your family prepared for the unexpected after classes begin? Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with GradGuard’s™ Tuition Protection Plan from Allianz Global Assistance.
We believe it’s important to offer an easy, affordable way to protect the investment your family has made in higher education. That’s why Purdue University Northwest has negotiated with GradGuard to provide our families with tuition insurance by Allianz Global Assistance featuring special plans and rates not available to the general public.
This coverage expands the scope of our refund policy by ensuring reimbursement for tuition, room and board and other fees for covered withdrawals at any time during the semester. Plans also include Student Life Assistance: a 24-hour emergency hotline that offers students and parents even greater peace of mind.
At Purdue University Northwest, we want the best for our students, and Allianz Global Assistance is a world-leader in specialty insurance and assistance—helping over 35 million people protect their tuition payments, travel plans and more each year.
Learn more about the GradGuard Tuition Protection Plan.