Resources and Programs
Professional development is a key part of CSSAC’s mission. Take advantage of our resources to take the next step in your career.
CSSAC Scholarship Opportunity
CSSAC offers a scholarship to all Purdue Northwest Clerical and Service Staff and their dependents who take classes at PNW. Look for details about the Fall 2021 CSSAC Scholarship Application in summer 2021!
- The scholarship is only open to regular full-time clerical and service staff employees and their legal dependents.
- Employees (or the dependent’s parent/guardian) must have been employed at PNW for at least one year at the time the application is received.
- The employee or dependent seeking the scholarship must be registered for classes at the time the application is received.
- The scholarship applicant must have a 2.5 (on a 4.0) grade point average.
- The employee/dependent must be attending Purdue University Northwest.
More information will be listed on the application. All information given on the application will be verified through the Office of the Registrar and Human Resources.
Training Opportunity: Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning
CSSAC annually offers a professional-development program to allow benefit-eligible clerical and service staff the opportunity to participate in training at your workstation.
Each participant in this program will complete 20-hours of training through Lynda.com via LinkedIn Learning online training, which offers video-based courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills.
- The selected training can either enhance the skills of the employee, refresh their current skills or offer the employee opportunities to learn new skills.
- Employees can use the training towards their professional development goals on the performance assessments.
- Individuals who complete the program will earn a Certificate of Completion to be presented at a “Celebrate your Success” event either in person or virtually.
Employee Discount/Perks Program
All Purdue faculty and staff have access to exclusive perks and discounts! Explore the dining, hotel, and attraction discounts and so many more!