The Engineering Technology Department welcomes Industry Professionals to share your knowledge and expertise with students in the Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering Technology programs.
It is invaluable for students to understand first-hand the experiences of professionals. Please consider presenting a mentoring session to students on campus in a scheduled course session.
Industry Professional Knowledge Mentoring
“Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality” – Dalai Lama
By participating you can:
- Raise the profile of your company and its products or services with students and graduates.
- Spot future talent and save on recruitment costs.
- Enhance yours or your staff’s coaching, mentoring skills, and experience.
- Help our students to gain skills and expertise to be successful in their future careers.
What does Mentoring involve?
- As little as a one hour commitment to talk to students, introducing your company and your story
- Flexibility in when and how you present to the students
How do I get involved?
- It’s easy to become a mentor – complete our expression of interest form, or find out more by contacting us at (219) 989-2471 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Expertise:
Topic(s) to be presented:
Dates/Times available to present: