- This event has passed.
Art of the Pride Submission Deadline
February 4 @ 11:59 pm
Congrats to Our Winner!
Thank you to everyone who participated and voted for this year’s Art of the Pride Photography Contest. This year’s winner is Jenna Alsharif from the College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences.
Name of Photograph
About the Photo
“I took this shot in fall 2020 semester. I love the first time of the semester where everyone tries to take a seat under the corridor, and I used to do homework there as well. I was using my film camera at the time with a black-and-white film, and I could tell the leaves were going to create a great shadow. I also took this to commemorate my time at Purdue Northwest and to look back on what has changed…and also wonder on the past alumni who have seen this building themselves.”
Congratulations, Jenna! She will receive an Apple iPad sponsored by the PNW Alumni Community.
Put your artistic skills to the test for a chance to win an Apple iPad! This year, Purdue University Northwest is celebrating our proud history—and “Roaring Ahead” toward an even-better future.
In commemoration of this momentous year, we’re looking for you to share what makes PNW special during our annual “Art of the Pride” Homecoming contest. Your challenge: to submit an original, high-res photo that embodies the ways Purdue Northwest is ‘Roaring Ahead’ to transform students’ lives through innovative education, applied research and community engagement.
See rules and guidelines below, and submit today for your chance to win!
Rules and Guidelines
- Submissions due by Friday, February 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- Contest open to currently enrolled PNW students. Limit one submission per student.
- All submissions must be suitable for all audiences.
- Any images that include identifiable people will require the submission of the photo release form allowing permission for use of the photo for marketing purposes.
- Purdue Northwest reserves the right to reject entries that are offensive or misrepresentative.
- Photo editing and artistic enhancements are allowed.
- High resolution JPG/JPEG files are acceptable.
- File size should range between 1-5 MB.
- Open voting will take place through February 2022. Finalist entries will be displayed at The Mane Event where the winner will be notified.
Sponsored by the PNW Alumni Community.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).