Faculty Senate Agenda, October 11, 2019
October 9, 2019
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
October 11, 2019
10:00 a.m., Portage Meeting Facility Room 113
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from September 13, 2019.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (T. Elmendorf).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- Special presentation: New branding initiative (K. Falzone, Marketing)
- New Business
- Curriculum documents and updates (L. Taylor): No curriculum documents
- Notice of updated dates and Curriculog training
- New Business:
- Documents for Action: none.
- Documents for Discussion
- Discussion items.
- Report on the current status of assessment in preparation for the HLC visit (C. Fewer)
- Discussion of issues relating to the Westville campus.
- Report on the Workload Committee (R. Vega)
- SLT recommendations of 9/13/19 following the SRA templates.
- Remarks by the Student Government representative (J. Schooley, SGA President)
- Report of the University Senate/IFC representative (J. Pula)
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments:
- Nominations, Elections, and Awards – Foyer Room
- Curriculum – PMF 104
- Education Policy – PMF 113
- Faculty Affairs – PMF 113
- General Education – PMF 113
- Student Affairs – PMF 113