Faculty Senate Agenda February 14, 2020
February 9, 2020
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
February 14, 2020
10:00 a.m., Portage Meeting Facility Room 113
1. Determination of quorum.
2. Call to order.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Approval of the minutes from January 17, 2020.
5. Remarks by the Senate Chair (T. Elmendorf).
6. Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
7. New Business
a. Curriculum documents and updates (Curriculum, L. Taylor).
8. New Business: Documents for discussion.
a. FSD 17-21 REVISED on waivers of program requirements (Gen Ed and Assessment, D. Pratt)
b. Revision of the General Education course list (D. Pratt)
9. Discussion items.
a. Presentation on enrollment and retention (Joy Colwell)
b. Program review proposal (D. Pratt)
c. Update on suspension of programs and FSD 18-20 (approved 3/9/18) (Executive, L. Pelter)
d. Proposal for administrative reorganization (D. Nalbone)
e. The new budget model (IBBM, Incentive Based Budget Model) (A. Elmendorf, G. Schultz).
10. Remarks by the Student Government representative (O. White, SGA President)
11. Report of the University Senate/IFC representative (J. Pula).
12. Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments:
Nominations and Awards: Foyer Room
Curriculum: PMF 104
All others (Ed Policy, Gen Ed and Assessment, Faculty Affairs, Student Affairs): PMF 113