Faculty Senate Agenda March 13, 2020
March 11, 2020
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
March 13, 2020
10:00 a.m., Portage Meeting Facility Room 113
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from February 14, 2020.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (T. Elmendorf).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- New Business
- Curriculum documents and updates (Curriculum, L. Taylor).
- New Business: Documents for discussion.
- Revision of the Bylaws (Executive, T. Sindone)
- Suspension of programs (Ed Policy, K. Scipes)
- Proposal on the University budget (FAC – Budget Committee, O. Farook, D. Nalbone, G. Schultz)
- Discussion items.
- Final report of the Westville Committee (D. Feikes)
- Report on the work of the PNW Gen Ed Task Force (D. Pratt)
- Summer school
- Presentation on retention and the work of the TruePNW task force (R. Abuizam)
- Remarks by the Student Government representative (O. White, SGA President)
- Report of the University Senate/IFC representative (J. Pula).
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments:
Nominations and Awards: Foyer Room
Curriculum: PMF 104
All others (Ed Policy, Gen Ed and Assessment, Faculty Affairs, Student Affairs): PMF 113