Faculty Senate Agenda, September 9, 2022
September 1, 2022
Faculty Senate Meeting
for September 9, 2022
time: 10:00 a.m. Alumni Hall
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the Senate minutes from August 19, 2022
- Remarks by the Senate Chair.
- Remarks by the Chancellor.
- Unfinished Business:
- Zoom for fully-remote instructors and Gen Ed
- New Business:
- For Action:
- FSD 22-01 Removal of Term Limits
- Discussion Items
- FSD 22-04 Document SB1(abortion ban in Indiana)
- FSD 22-05 P&T Document
- Reports from Chairs.
- Curriculum (Joan Dorman)
- Ed Policy (Diane Spoljoric)
- Faculty Affairs (Tony Sindone)
- Gen Ed & Assessment (Cari Furst)
- Nominations, Elections, & Awards (Meden Isaac-Lam)
- Revision of Standing Committees
- Student Affairs (Michelle Spaulding)
- Open discussion (as time permits).